Control unit, Accessory
- Design and functional solution
- Easy operation of the fire shutter
- Serviceability check and service
- Button dimensions: 75 x 75 x 55 mm
Key product features
Design and functional solution
Easy operation of the fire shutter
Operability check and service
The button is used to manipulate the fire shutter (open / close) after inserting the key by an authorized / trained person. It is suitable to use it, for example, for handling the fire shutter when performing a serviceability check or during the repair itself. The switch is based on a key mechanism with a cylindrical half-insert.
The switch is designed for installation in the interior of buildings, it can be mounted so-called "plaster". The key switch is connected to the control panel (AOP) via a three-pin round connector.
Additional equipment of the AVAPS fire shutter.
- Possibility of winding the fire shutter to the initial position without the need to manipulate the fire shutter control unit (AOP), which is usually installed at the ceiling of the building or the upper edge of the fire shutter
- Possibility of unfolding the fire shutter to the closed position without the need to manipulate the fire shutter control unit (AOP) during serviceability check or in case of service intervention
Materials for download
Are you interested in this product?
Contact us using the form or call us.
We develop, sell, manufacture, assemble, service our products ourselves and at the same time we also offer our professional services to external customers.