Rolling industrial gates
Key product features
Design and functional solution
Powder coated using RAL sampler
Use for daily operation
We offer rolling industrial gates MAXIROL in multiple versions - combination of solid, ventilating and translucet lamellas.
Due to their smaller demands on construction space, they are more suitable option for places where is no space for folding / sectional doors. The gates are suitable for industrial halls, blocks of flats, garage compounds, etc.
In the basic design, steel lamellas are zinc-coated, aluminium is without surface treatment in the natural design. The gates can be also painted in any shade you choose from the RAL sampler.
- Motor unit 230 V and 400 V
- Door area up to 200 m2
- Width up to 18 m
- Outdoor mounting on the facade is possible
- by a triple-button from inside in the “dead-man” mode (necessity of permanent pressing the button throughout the time of the gates' operation)
- pulsed control with an optical protective ledge (no need for permanent pressing the button)
- combination of control both from inside and outside
- remote control
- detection of vehicle presence by means of an induction loop
- semaphore control of driving directions
Materials for download
Are you interested in this product?
Contact us using the form or call us.
We develop, sell, manufacture, assemble, service our products ourselves and at the same time we also offer our professional services to external customers.