Steel rolling grilles
Key product features
With their universality, rolling steel grilles are the most suitable solution for closing a majority of building openings. The most common use is the protection of shop windows and shop entrances or in garages where ventilation is needed.
The design of rolling grills can be multiple:
- rolling grill composed of 18 mm galvanized tubes connected by vertical clips
- rolling grill composed of 14 mm galvanized tubes drawn in a twiddle and interconnected by vertical clips
- rolling grill of perforated corrugated plate
Recommended dimensions by manufacturer up to 12 x 5 m (W x H).
- remote, with the option of control by means of a button from inside
- only by means of a button from inside or by a key switch from outside
- combination of control both from inside and outside
- protection of the closing edge by means of a contact ledge
- protective photocells
- protection against pulling upwards
Materials for download
Are you interested in this product?
Contact us using the form or call us.
We develop, sell, manufacture, assemble, service our products ourselves and at the same time we also offer our professional services to external customers.