České Budějovice Airport was ceremoniously opened in 1937. During the Second World War, it was used for training purposes by the Luftwaffe and in 1945 it came under Czech command again. In 2006, a change took place and the České Budějovice military airport was transformed into a civilian airport. Since then, the airport has been modernized, with the ambition of becoming a standard, reasonably large regional airport.
- Aluminium rolling grilles Maxiroll